Thursday, October 16, 2008

Todays' Doings

1. Been looking at my bank accounts and have started getting worried over the financial state of them.

2. At the second house I was cleaning today, I rammed my back into the faucet of the bathtub when I got up, banged my head bending over to clean the stove top, and hit my fingers on pointy cabinet handles.

Crummy house.

3. A guy almost started peeing in the washroom I was cleaning today while I was still in there. ...ya...

4. Road home listening to The Police and pretended that I was in a karaoke bar singing into my granola bar.

5. I found out that I have secret money waiting for me in November. Coincedence? Hmm?

6. I think I may have more fun with my other blog: my-illustrated-life.blogspot.com. Shameless self-promoting, I know.

7. Looking forward to the weekend. 

8. Looking forward to Whistler.

9. Not looking forward to spending 24hours with other youth leaders.

10. Just kidding about #8.         Or AM I?





No comments: