Saturday, May 2, 2009

Wolver-hot

I'm seeing X-Men: the new one also known as the 4th tonight. I've heard it is suppose to be crap; I'm seeing it anyways. I love Xmen, loved it before the movies. Let's be serious, the movies weren't good enough to make anyone love them...well maybe the first one, but even still. 

I remember when Saturday morning cartoons had the show X-men Evolution. Granted the show didn't have a large budget (if you watch it, the quality of animation is a giver), but I was addicted. The show was taken off the air before I could finish the series, but luckily for me I found a website about a year ago with all 3 seasons (yay!) to watch at my leisure. Yay teenagehood!

Ya, I know all you die hard Xmen fans are like, "Are you freakin' kidding me? X-men evolution? COME ON!". No, I'm not kidding. I like it; I should be asshamed, but I'm not. 

If the movie does suck, I think I'll survive. I'm going for all the sweet mutants and to finally see Gambit in the movie (finally!). Okay, let's face it, the only reason I'm going to see sweet, sweet Hugh Jackman play Wolverine. I find the character Wolverine to be hot, but when you put good ol' Hugh in the role? FIERCE.

 

2 comments:

adam loewen said...

How did it go? I heard it didnt live up to expectations. your thoughts?

amanda said...

i heard that it sucked, so i honestly didn't have any expectations going into it. it was a lot better than people were making it out to be. though i also must add the plot lacks in the beginning (probably a bunch of it got edited out) and there are some visual effects that needed work, but other than that i was satisfied.