Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentine's Day: girls get presents, but what about guys?

Flower's, boxed chocolate, stuffed teddy bears, cut out cards, jewellery, all of the many things that women recieve on Valentine's day. So what do the girls get the guys? I don't know.

I've heard some guys think getting flower's on valentine's day as a reversal thing is cute and sweet, but I'm pretty sure most guys think that flower's are for girls; so then what? What can us ladies get you guys?

I've been thinking about this for some time, and I can't really come up with a lot of suggestions. I think I have two...maybe three.

1) Make him a mix CD with his favorite genre of music in love songs
2) Bake him dessert
3) Make him a card

Yes, not very in depth, but these do take time to do, and I believe something is even more valued when the significant other spent a lot of time doing it.  I'm going to post a list of love songs that people can use for mixes later, but for now, what are your suggestions? What can girls give their guys on Love day?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cleaned Alicia's house for Valentines day! Then I bought some wine and she bought some steaks. We made a tasty tasty dinner and watched... PS I Love You? I can't remember. I like the mutual power sort of V Day

amanda said...

awww that's sweet of you. the cleaning part especially haha i'm sure she needed it