Saturday, December 13, 2008

Electric feel.

The past couple weeks at work, my pointer finger on my left hand has been reacting strangely to objects. I think I'm conducting electricity. Only about half of the the objects are metal, and sometimes it happens when I haven't touched anything. 

Maybe I'm turning into a superhero.

That would be cool, I don't think there is an electric super hero, though what would I do? Spit electricity from my left pointer finger when I make a guy motion? Would I fly? Or maybe I would just skate around on electric currents. Ya, that would suit my powers much better. Also, I think my theme song would be "Electric Feel" by MGMT redone by Justice...though if they were making a movie, maybe the original song in the beginning of the movie (just to make it more classy), and then when I'm about to electrocute some butts, that's when the hardcore version starts! DOOOO DOO DO BA DOOD DOOD doo doo DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Oh yes, I can see it now...slow motion and everything.





Most of the popular superheros have simple but yet effect names that relate to what they do: Batman, Superman, Spiderman, Catwoman. I think I'm pretty set on a name as well. It's simple yet to the point. Electric Girl. Hot eh?






No comments: