Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Non-Uni Type Brows



Recently I have thought about getting my eyebrow repierced. I've acually thought about it for quite awhile, but because I was working in retail which has the strict policy of "we don't want our employees to be stereotyped sketchy's", I decided to pursue it when I was no longer working there, which is now. Hurray. After Thursday, my eyebrow will never be the same again...which technically isn't true.


As some may recall, I had my eyebrow pierced as part of a roommate bonding time in 2006, where each of us went to get a piercing in a different place. Kendra got an industrial, Kira had her nose pierced, I had my eyebrow ringed, and Alicia...well, she decided she didn't want anything. While the lady was poking me with a needle, she said that I might find the ring to migrate down my face (sick) because it may be too heavy and my eyebrow is more skin-y than other peoples, so she suggested that I should get a barbell instead for a better chance of it not being rejected. I didn't listen to her. I ended up getting the ring put in, and only after 5 months and a sweet scar mark from it migrating (it's bird ring...or a GOOSE ring), I ended up having to go to emgerency to get it chopped off. What a stupid reason to get a hospital braclet.

So after all that pain and suffering, why am I getting it again? Well this time I am going to take some wise advise and try a barbell.

Secondly, I think it looks cool.

No comments: