Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Can you feel the pressure?

I sure can. Let's list my pressures, shall I?

-I have a 5foot x 4foot painting due on Thursday
- Start and finish a 24 x 30 mixed media drawing today
- Start and finish a 24 x 30 mixed media drawing next Wednesday
- Revamp my art piece for the Emergence show before I drop it off on Sunday
- Find a job so I can pay my bills and be able to afford gas
- Have two weeks to complete two 24 x 30 nature vs. culture paintings 


This is art up the wazoo. Normally I wouldn't care, I like art motivation, but deadlines drain me. I'll get it all done except maybe the job one, I'll just be sacrificing my life and sleep. I'll put up pictures in my other blog my-illustrated-life.blogspot.com of all the stuff when I get them done. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You can take my old job!! Haha Ha hA HAHA ha HA hahaha HAHAHA haha ha!

amanda said...

you think you're sooooo funny don't you